Welcome To THE ORCHARD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
WHO WE ARE...
The Orchard Christian Fellowship is a biblically based, Christ-centered church of believers who, like people in the Bible, are discovering Christianity as it was intended to be…simple, dynamic, vital, and Jesus-centered. You’ll find our gatherings devoid of the formalities of “church,” comfortably casual, pleasantly warmed by hugs, guitars, and the clapping of hands, and enjoyed by people of all ages having Christ’s love as a common bond.
WHERE WE ARE GOING...
Our mission is to make disciples for Christ. We are to bring Jesus to as many people as possible through a church body structured to meet the needs of every individual. We are achieving this, in part, through small home groups of 8-12 people who pray for each other throughout the week and keep church life vibrant and effective. Our goal is to build people, not buildings or institutions. At the Orchard, the work of the ministry is accomplished not only through the pastor, but also by delegating it to people in the pews, training workers to meet the needs of our community.
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE 10:30 A.M.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God.
- In His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
- That all have sinned and that the only means of cleansing from sin is through the blood of Christ.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- That man is justified by faith in Jesus Christ, apart from works.
- That the redemptive work done by Christ provides healing for the whole man: body, soul, and spirit.
- That, with rare exceptions, a person baptized in the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the believer can live a godly life and exhibit the fruits of the Spirit.
- That the gifts of the Spirit, as listed in the New Testament, should be practiced in the church today.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal judgment.
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the infallible Word of God, given to men by inspiration of God.
- In the reality of deliverance from demonic bondage for all persons, saved or unsaved, and that a Christian cannot be demon possessed.
- In the remembrance of the Lord’s death in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper.
HOW TO FIND US...
Localized directions from I-70:
From Exit 41 on I-70 (Monessen/Belle Vernon): At the off-ramp stop sign, turn right toward Monessen. Proceed 3.2 miles. Large tan church building with a large white cross will be on the left. Proceed ½ block past church, turn left on
From areas Northwest of
· I-79 south to I-70 East (toward New Stanton). Get off at Exit 41 and follow
localized directions above.
· I-76 (Pa Turnpike) to I-79 South to I-70 East (toward New
Exit 41 and follow localized directions above.
From Areas Northeast of
· Rt. 28 to I-76 East (Pa Turnpike). Exit at New Stanton exit (I-70). Proceed West
on I-70 to Exit 41 (Monessen/Belle
From Areas East of
· I-70 West to Exit 41. Follow localized directions above.
· Rt. 22 or Rt. 30 West to Rt. 66 South to I-70 West. Get off I-70 at Exit 41.
Follow localized directions above.
From Areas South of
· Rt. 51 South (or North if appropriate) to I-70 West. Get off I-70 at Exit 41. Follow localized directions above.
· Rt. 43 North to I-70 East. Get off I-70 at Exit 41. Follow localized directions above.
· Rt. 119 North to I-70 West. Get off I-70 at Exit 41. Follow localized directions above.
· I-79 North to I-70 East. Get off I-70 at Exit 41. Follow localized directions above.
From Areas West of
· Rts. 22 or 30 to I-79 South to I-70 West. Get off at Exit 41 and follow localized directions above.
· Rt. 60 South to Rt. 22/30 to I-79. Get off at Exit 41 and follow localized directions above.
· I-70 East to Exit 41. Get off at Exit 41 and follow localized directions above.